Saturday, May 14, 2016

14/05/2016 Saturday - Gulai Ikan Tenggiri

I am not sure who actually wanted Gulai Ikan Tenggiri, me or baby inside :) But Abi was so wonderful, he bought all the ingredients for making Gulai Ikan Tenggiri by himself. Yeayy happy me, bole rest goyang kaki! So early in the morning, we went to Teluk Intan Market to find everything needed. This was the first time ever I went there. The surrounding made me really missed my hometown.

We had our breakfast near Padang Speedy, nasi lemak for me and Roti Arab for Abi. Okay la not bad, hehe. We're arrived our home nearly 12pm. Rehat sekejap before we started our progress on our delicious main dish, insyaAllah. After an hour , alhamdulillah siap dah  Gulai Ikan Tenggiri + Ikan Termenung Goreng + Sayur Bayam Healthy. I do believe all were delicious... well bakat :p Abi masak sedap.

So dear baby, one day if you really want to have Gulai Ikan Tenggiri, you know from who should you ask from.

 *sorry, I forgot to take the picture*huhu










No comments:

Post a Comment